From clothing and accessories to camping and hunting gear, you’ll find a wagon load of unique items to tickle your fancy here in Albany, Texas.
Albany Rentals – Need it? Rent it!
6520 Hwy 180 West
- Wolverine boots and accessories
- Party supplies for any occasion: tables, chairs, tents, glassware, tablecloths, silver serving, balloons, printed invitations/napkins & more
- Trucks & trailers
- Packing boxes and supplies
Blanton-Caldwell Trading Co. – Where those in the know go!
117, 125& 129 South Main
Open 10:00am – 5:30pm, Monday – Saturday
- The Men’s Store features outdoor clothing, hunting and camping gear, ranch gear and more.
- The Women’s Store carries the latest fashions, shoes and accessories as well as a large selection of decorative items.
- The Kitchen Store carries everything for the kitchen from dishes to linens to cookware and gadgets.
This florist offers:
- Fresh and silk flowers
- Arrangements for weddings and all types of events
- A charming selection of gifts to fit any occasion.
Bunkhouse Hippie – Trendy, Unique and Antiqued
100 N. Main Street
Hours: 9:30 – 5:30 Thursday through Saturday
Vintage living, interior design and custom painting services
- Ladies apparel
- Concho belts
- Sterling silver jewelry
- Jewelry for all occasions
Erline’s Specialty Shop
106 South Main
Hours: Monday – Saturday 10:am – 5:30pm
Come in and see our large assortment of unique gifts and accessories for all occasions – from $1.25 up.
Birthdays ~ Wedding gifts ~ Baby gifts
- Seda France Candles
- Bella Il Fiore cosmetics
- Inspirational books
Complete animal nutrition. Livestock, rodeo & show supplies.
- Farm & ranch
- Deer corn & protein
- Bulk feed
- Hunting & fishing supplies
- Rope & tack
- Show needs
* A portion of the proceeds from this store go to benefit the Shackelford County Library
- Antiques, Collectibles & Vintage Jewelry
- Wood treasures by James Garvin
- Handcrafted stoneware pottery by Tammy Glover
- Art by Betty Hill & Virginia Lowe
- Jewelry handcrafted by Kat Daddys (James and Kathy Bales)
- Books on Shackelford County history
- Over 1,000 insurance plans accepted
- Quick prescription fills & refills
- Simple prescription transfers
- Vitamins & OTC products
- Free local delivery
- Convenient downtown location
- Competitive prices vs. chain stores
- Daily lunch specials
- Custom knives
- Unique gifts
- Mexican imports
Vintage Vanilla – Come visit our 1929 soda fountain
(See picture at Sanders Drug Store)
104 South Main Street
Hours: 8:30am – 5:30pm; Monday – Saturday
Available all day: Soda Fountain ~ Ice Cream ~ Coffee ~ Smoothies
Lunch Served Daily 11:00am – 2:00pm
Sandwiches ~ Salad plates ~ Soups ~ Casseroles
Call-in orders welcome.
- Packaged specialty food items
- Candy by the pound
- Awesome ambiance
Shop, Shop, Shop … But before you drop … Schedule some “Me Time” at one of our “get pampered” locations:
- Men, women & children hair cuts
- Hair color and color correction
- All nail services
- Nail art
- Solar nails
Work off lunch or work out the kinks from shopping. Either way, 1More Fitness offers year-round, climate controlled fitness.
Personal trainers and massage therapy are available as well.