Dates for 2014 Swim Season:
Splash Day: Monday, June 2, 2014
Regular Pool Schedule
Monday through Saturday: 12:30pm until 5:30pm
Sunday: 2:00pm until 5:00pm
Monday Night: Water Aerobics – 6:00pm – 7:00pm. Cost is $5.00 per session.
Tuesday Night: Family Night – 6:00pm – 8:00pm. Cost is $1.00 per family.
Private Parties may be booked after regular pool hours as follows
Wednesdays & Thursdays: 6pm – 8pm
Fridays & Saturdays: 6pm – 8pm and 8:30pm – 10:30pm
Saturday Mornings: 10am – noon
You are not allowed to bring food and drinks into the pool area. Refreshments are available at the Concession Stand.
Restrooms with dressing areas are located in the pool house.
- Individual Day Swim: $2.50 per person;
- Season Passes: Individual – $50.00; Family (same household) – $100.00
Driving Directions: From Hwy. 180 in Albany, turn west on Railroad Street (Higginbotham Brothers warehouse will be on the corner as you turn. There’s also a light brown sign with arrows to: “City Park, SR Ballpark, Youth Center, Swimming Pool”). Go up the hill on Railroad Street to the end of the street. The pool parking lot will be at the end of the street.
Private Parties: A $25 non-refundable deposit is required to be paid before a date and time will be reserved. Renters will be responsible for damages or cleaning costs in excess of the $25 deposit.
- $50.00 per hour – maximum of one 2-hour party on Wednesdays and Thursdays; Maximum of two 2-hour parties on Fridays and Saturdays.
Private Party Hours: 30 minutes after the pool closes.
- Wednesdays and Thursdays – 6:00pm – 8:00pm
- Fridays and Saturdays – 6:00pm – 8:00pm and 8:30pm – 10:30pm
- NO PRIVATE PARTIES WILL BE SCHEDULED ON SUNDAYS.
(Reserved for rain-outs/bad weather)
Pool Managers: John Stockdale and Sunny Fuentes
For more information or to schedule an event, contact Albany City Hall at 325-762-3133.